Friday, October 12, 2018

Wednesday With the Princess

I decided to go planewatching after work on Wednesday evening.  The sky looked kind of neat and I saw that I had to catch the 777 and the Fed Ex planes.
 I was greeted by the Air Canada CRJ.  I loove this livery.
 It was followed by a special livery from Southwest.  This is their lone star livery and the 737 was arriving from Phoenix.
 I think this was a charter from Gulfport.  Detroit does not have regular Sun Country service.  The logo on the nose was the Lake Superior logo.
 A bigger CRJ arriving from Charlotte.
 It was followed by the Air France 777 arriving from Paris.
 Another angle of that plane.
 And one more angle because I like it so much.
 As I was waiting for the next plane, this one flew over.  It is a DC-9 on its way to Willow Run from Greenville, SC.  I assume it had auto parts or was going to pick up auto parts.
 An A321 arriving from Minneapolis.
 It was followed by the Fed Ex MD-11.
 This one was arriving from Memphis.
 And the Fed Ex 757.
 I don't get to see these in daylight often.
 It was arriving from Indianapolis.
 I waited around for this 757 to arrive from Santa Ana.
 It has the signature of Joseph E. Lowery, who was a civil rights leader around Atlanta.
 I love this plane too much.
And a 717 from Houston.

No comments: