Sunday, January 13, 2019

A Handful of Planes

After catching the two ships, I decided to stop at the airport yesterday.  I didn't stay long though because it was still pretty cold.
 First up was an A320 belonging to Spirit Airlines.
 This particular one was arriving from Fort Myers, so I was kind of surprised to see it landing on the runway I saw it landing on.
 This is the plane that I was interested in catching but unfortunately, it went to one of the other runways.  Fortunately, I have the lens to get it.  This is a 757-300 arriving from Seattle.
 And I can't pass up on the DC-9 family.  This 717 was coming in from Boston.
 With the retiring of the MD-80's and 90's, this will be the remaining legacy of the DC-9.
 An A320 arriving from Las Vegas.  I was happy to get a beacon shot with it.
And a 737 arriving from Salt Lake City.

No comments: