Wednesday, January 2, 2019

My Last Ship of 2018

When I took these pictures, I didn't realize that this would be my last ship of 2018.  I was hoping to get out on Monday to take some pictures but it was kind of rainy and nasty and I didn't really feel like dealing with that.  I have yet to take my first ship picture of 2019 but I think I will be able to take care of that either tomorrow or Friday.
 I was not expecting to catch the Saginaw as she was docked in Sombra.  Afer I was done taking pictures of the Thunder Bay, I saw that she was leaving and so I decided to head to St. Clair to catch her.
 She was heading up to Sarnia from Sombra.  I'm not sure if she was dropping off a load or going to pick one up because on Monday she was in Detroit.
 As I type this post, she is on her way up to Duluth.
 I'm not sure what she is delivering there.
 Or she might be going to pick something up.
 The beam shot.
 The almost stern shot.
And the stern shot.

No comments: