Thursday, January 3, 2019

The Honorable James L. Oberstar Stops for Gas

So I thought that I was going to catch the James L. Oberstar.  I guess I did sort of but not in the way that I wanted.
 The Honorable James L. Oberstar was heading up from Cleveland.  She was heading to Marquette.  I assume that she was going to pick up some taconite there.
 As I was watching her on Marine Traffic, I saw that she was slowing down, so I assumed that meant she was going to head to the fuel dock after the Cuyahoga left.
 And that turned out to be the case.  Again, I wish I could have gotten a better angle on this pictures.
 She heads in front of Zug Island.
 The lovely Zug Island in the background.  Sadly, it's kind of washed out but I kind of like this look.
One more shot before paying attention to the Cuyahoga.

No comments: