Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The Roger Blough Stops for Fuel

As I said in the last post, I was hoping to catch the Roger Blough.
 The Roger Blough is by far my favorite ship on the lakes.  Unfortunately, she's been doing too many Gary runs this season.  Gary runs mean that I don't get to see her.
 She was heading to Conneaut early in the week but she was passing the Detroit area at night, so I didn't get a chance to catch her then.
 I saw that I had a chance to catch her on Friday.  So I headed down to Riverside because I figured that she was stopping for fuel plus if she didn't it would shave about an hour off my time of catching her.
 As it was, I think I caught her at a pretty good time.  she looks good in the sunset.
 She has Zug Island in the background.
 And she makes her way to the fuel docks.
 Gives me a pretty decent view of her.
And one more shot before I left.

No comments: