Monday, January 3, 2022

A Bonus Ship

 I saw the next ship docked as I was going between Marysville and Port Huron.  I was not expecting to catch her.  As I looked down the river, I saw her heading my way.

I don't know where she was coming from but she was also heading to Superior.
I'm not sure what was she was heading to Superior for but like the other ships, I suspect it would be her last trip of the season.
The season typically ends early for the Canadian ships because the Welland typically closes on December 31st.
Last year, the extended the shipping season by a week until January 7th.  I think they are doing the same this season.
Anyway, it was kind of cool to see her.
The bowshot.
She starts the turn for Lake Huron.
I kind of like this angle.
She starts to pass.
She passes under the bridge.
A shot of her pilothouse.
Another shot of her pilothouse.
She continues on.
As shot as she is about to enter angry Lake Huron.


No comments: