Tuesday, January 18, 2022

A Very Quick Stop at the Airport

 We lost our power Sunday morning.  I was kind of waffling about going out but that kind of settled the matter.  I decided to head to the airport first before going off to my next destination.

First up was a CRJ-200.
This one was coming from the Cherry Capital Airport in Traverse City.
While it is a short route, it is not the shortest Delta route.
The plane spends a total of 42 minutes in the air.  It had a taxi time of 10 minutes in Traverse City and 6 minutes in Detroit.
Next up was the plane I was interested in.
It has a tail number of N535US which means it is one of the 757-200s that Northwest used to own.
This particular one was coming in from Minneapolis.
Minneapolis used to be the main hub for Northwest.
It is still a major hub for Delta.
I think this might have been a repositioning flight.


No comments: