Monday, August 16, 2010

The Tahquamenon Falls in August

Fortunately my mom had my old 40D, so I am still in business. I would have been more upset if I had gone up to the Falls and wouldn't have been able to get my pictures for August. It was kind of muggy so I just stuck to the top. So here are my shots.

This is the shot as you first come it. The Falls don't look as impressive this month as it's been a little drier so they weren't flowing quite as much water.

A shot from the same place but a little more to the side so that I could the full length of the Falls in. Even though I didn't go down to the brink, they still look pretty impressive.

A shot from another spot down the trail. You can see the bit of mist wafting off the Falls.

An overall shot of the Falls so that you can see the trees in their full glory behind them.

No comments: