Saturday, October 6, 2012

Eastern Michigan Vs. Kent State - Pre-Game

Well, I was back to my gig doing the photographs for Eagle Totem today.  I do enjoy going down on the field although taking pictures of a game is actual work and can be very frustrating at times.  Oh well.
 Today was homecoming which means they had the parade of international students.  I guess it never dawned on me how many international students go to EMU.
 The Kent State players leaving the field after the pre-game warmups.
 The students showing a great deal of enthusiasm.  It's a shame that EMU doesn't put a better team on the field so that the students have something to be enthusiastic about.
 EMU leaving the field after the warmups.
 The band taking the field.  Well this was something to get excited about.
 The color guard.
 Swoop during the Pledge of Allegiance.
 The Leslie Science Center brought their eagle again.  I'll have to admit this is pretty cool.
 EMU taking the field before the game.
 Another shot of the eagle.
 A more proper shot of the color guard.
 A person from Skydive Tecumseh delivering the game ball.
And Swoop carrying it on.

No comments: