Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just Some Fall Shots...

I went up to the Leslie Science Center in the hopes of getting some bird of prey pictures.  Sadly they are in the process of updating some of their walks.  Well I guess it's not too sad because it will mean better access for more people but it's sad because I couldn't take the pictures I wanted.  Instead, I got a couple of all foilage pictures.
 I kind of liked the way the light was hitting this tree although I thought the bottom would be a little lighter looking. Oh well, I still like the colors.
 So I focused on the lower part of the tree a little more.  Still not sure about this one.
 Then I just took some closeup leaf pictures.  Not quite sure about this one.
I do like this one however.  If I recall red and green are opposites on the color wheel.  I'm just wondering how I could improve on this picture.

No comments: