Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tales from the River

I guess not so much stories and things that you might find on or near the Detroit River.  I was up in Troy today so I decided to see if anything was floating down the River and sure enough something was.  That meant I would be stopping by one of my favorite spots in the area.
 The Tigers are in the American League Championship Series which means that there were a few planes carrying signs advertising whatever.  Didn't really care so much about the signs as I did the planes.  I think this is a Pilatus.
 There are still some flowers in the park, although they are getting more and more wilted.
 I'm not sure if this was a traffic copter or something else, but it was still pretty cool to see.
 Another plane carrying another sign.
And a boat......

No comments: