Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Eastern Michigan Vs Miami Redhawks Basketball

So I went to the Eastern Michigan basketball game tonight.  They were playing the Miami Redhawks of Ohio.  They lost to them in the earlier matchup of the season (and in a pretty ugly fashion if I recall).  Despite all the optimism going into the MAC Season, Eastern is struggling to maintain a home game for the MAC Tournament.  At this point, they can pretty much forget about a bye although you never know.

As usual, I'm only posting my favorites here...for the rest go to Eagle Totem for the rest.
 Mike Talley dishes the ball off to someone.  Despite fouling out, he had a pretty decent game tonight.
 Mike Talley charging for the basket.
 Raven Lee making the Redhawks pay after a technical foul.
 Raven Lee gets mugged at the basket.
 Mike Talley flying for the basket.
And part of my continuing series of refs' rears.  I think it would have been a nice shot too.

As it was Eastern won 83-69 but it was an ugly win.  At this point, I'll take any kind of win.

No comments: