Monday, February 2, 2015

Snowed In

So we got dumped on yesterday.  I've heard anywhere from 12" to 16" of snow.  That wasn't so bad in and of itself but it was also blowing.  I headed over to a friend's for the Super Bowl last night but I ended up stuck.  After about an hour, I finally was free and decided to head back home.  It was probably a good thing because I think I'd still be stuck there.  Despite that, my car was still snowed in this morning, so I decided to stay home.  After a morning clearing a path to get my car,  I decided to just take it easy today.
 So for pictures today, you get more pictures of Chessie the Cat.  She was looking so nice in this picture.
 "Did you hear about the crazy Mexican train?"
"They say it had a loco motive"
 And she's just laying there.
Yesterday also presented the opportunity to do one of my paper models.  It is of the Edmund Fitzgerald and looks pretty nice considering it's made of paper.

No comments: