Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Snowy Wolverine Passes Ypsilanti

I wasn't sure what the weather was going to be like today.  I heard that it was supposed to be snowy and stuff and I don't particularly like travelling in that weather.  That generally means that I will go to Depot Town to catch the train.
 Waiting patiently at the Freight House.  The temperature today wasn't too bad though.  It was starting to creep into the 20's as I was taking these pictures.
 The depot waiting patiently too.  I would seriously like to see them renovate this for something other than wallowing in misery.  I am hoping with the commuter trains coming up that it will see new life.
 After the faint sound of the horns, the Wolverine appeared.  Since it just snowed, she was kicking up snow something fierce.
 And then the train passed the depot.  It would be nice to see Amtrak stopping here again.
 Until then, I will be content with watching it kick up snow.
 And then it started to pass me.
 The almost straight out shot.
The snow swirling around it as it leaves.

No comments: