Monday, July 27, 2015

A Brief Stop at the Fallasburg Covered Bridge

I decided to head over to Muskegon on Sunday in order to catch a ship that was coming into the harbor.  Since I didn't get the opportunity the last time I headed over and I had some time, I decided to make a stop at the Fallasburg Bridge.
 Apparently I didn't get enough covered bridges when I was in Indiana.  I think this one looks a little better than some of the bridges there though.  At least, the setting looks a little better.
 If I had been paying attention, I could have caught this as it was going over the bridge.
 Just some shots of the bridge.
 I would imagine if there were a fine, it would be more than $5 today.  The camera above that sign is a sad reality given the demise of the White's Bridge.
 I decided to head over to the other side.
 But sadly, I couldn't get over the path as far as I wanted because it was pretty overgrown this time.
 Just trying some different angles.
 Looking down the inside.
 Back on the other side, trying to get the leading curve into the bridge.
 Probably my favorite shot.
One more shot before moving on.

No comments: