Tuesday, July 28, 2015

An Evening at the Ann Arbor Airport

I decided to stop at the Ann Arbor Airport on the way home from work today.  When I got there, I was almost ready to be disappointed because I didn't think there were any aircraft coming in.  It didn't take too long for that change.
 First up is a Cessna 152.  This particular one was built in 1981.
 This particular aircraft is a Cessna 206 which also known as a Stationair.  This particular aircraft was introduced in 1964 and was built until 1986.  The line was reintroduced in 1998 and remains in production.  There were over 6,000 aircraft of this particular model produced.
 Another plane as it was coming in.  I kind of like the straight on view.
 The Stationair coming in again.
 I really like the looks of this aircraft.  It looks like a beefier version of the normal Cessna.
 An almost straight out shot.
 Another type of Cessna taking off.
 the Piper Cherokee.  I'm pretty sure this aircraft has been on here before.
 The straight out shot.
 This particular aircraft is a Raytheon B200.  It was originally introduced by Beechcraft and is known as the Super King Air.  The plane was first introduced in 1972.
 Another Piper Cherokee.
 The first Piper Cherokee coming in for a landing.
 I think this is an Airbus of some sort.  It is definately flown by Delta Airlines.
Another Delta Airbus.

No comments: