Thursday, November 17, 2016

Northern Illinois at Eastern Michigan in Pictures

As always, I post one picture from the game that I actually liked.  The rest are shots from around the game.  If you want to see the rest of my game shots, go to Hustle Belt.
 I found an interesting little tidbit last night.  Apparently Eastern Michigan has like four different sets of helmets.  The different looks that you see are by changing out stickers.
 I kind of like using the team's practice to practice my own shots.  I kind of like this one because it shows the ball coming in.
 I kind of liked the way this shot turned out.
 The band taking the field.
 A closeup of one of the band members.
 The color guard.  I kind of like the pomp that surrounds a college football game.
 The pre-game eagle flying around the stadium.  She didn't fly away this time.
 Given the way the second half went, this picture seems alot more ominous.
 A closeup of he eagle's face.
 Sometimes my pictures of the game are just the celebration shots.  I liked the way this shot turned out.  Ian Eriksen celebrates his first touchdown of the game.  He is congratulated by Dieuly Aristilde.
 Some of the Eastern Michigan students that showed up for the game last night.
 A shot of the moon.
 You ever wondered what a yard looked like?
 The band played some Star Trek songs at halftime.
 A shot of more of the band.
 The flag girls.

 I was trying to get a shot of the twirler.
 I kind of liked the lines in this shot.

One more shot of the band.

No comments: