Friday, November 4, 2016

Ypsilanti at Twilight

My mom had a couple of pieces on display at the Riverside Art Center in Ypsilanti and they had the opening for the show.  I decided to head there for the show. 
 Since I was in the area and the light was looking pretty good, I decided to take a few pictures of downtown Ypsilanti.  I do like the looks of this part of town.
 Pictures of the other side.
 This is another side I like.
 I'd like to think this building was a hotel at one time.
 I decided to look at some of the other houses on Huron.
 I kind of liked this building obscured by the red leaved trees.
 The stained glass window from the Ladies Library.
 The front of the building.
 the church near there.
 I also liked the look of this building.

 I was hoping to get a shot of the plane and the moon. I kind of like it.
 A door.
 the front of the Art Center.
 Looking down near there.
 This is a drawing my mom did of some marbles.  I like it.
 And this is a drawing she did of some buttons.
 I decided to get some pictures after the show.
 I kind of liked the reflections in this one.
 There was an antique shop.
 I really liked the look of this one.
 some more buildings in downtown Ypsilanti.
 I really should do more night pictures.
A shot looking to the west on Michigan Avenue.

No comments: