Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Mackinac Bridge at Sunset

Like I said, I wanted to head up to the Bridge because I thought the lighting would be about perfect when I got up there.
 Sure enough it was.  I was there pretty close to the golden hour.
 So after catching the Alpena, I decided to take a walk around the park to get different angles of the Bridge.

 I kind of like the long view.
 The sun was starting to set and some of the purples were coming out.
 I kind of like this shot too.
 I kind of like getting shots of the sky at dusk.
 The almost straight out shot.
 this is probably one of the more famous angles of the Bridge.

 One more long shot.
 Then I decided to head over to McGulpin Point to get some pictures of the Bridge there.  I really like pictures of the Bridge from there. 
 the sun was starting to set on me.
 I think this is my favorite of the day.
I saw that there was one more ship and I was hoping to get some pictures of her before it got too dark.  Sadly, I had to bump up the film speed for this.

No comments: