Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Great Republic and the Mackinac Bridge

My light was rapidly leaving but there was one more ship to be had.  I apologize for the general graininess of these pictures but I was shooting in higher ISO.
 the Great Republic was making an appearance.  I'm not sure where she was heading but it was kind of neat.
 I kept monkeying around with the settings on my camera.  I ended up propping my camera somewhere and using the remote setting from phone to shoot this picture.  I guess it's not too bad.
And the Great Republic passes under the Bridge.  Even though this picture is pretty grainy, I kind of like it.

It was a pretty nice day yesterday.  Even though I had reservations about chasing the Pere Marquette, that turned out better than I had expected.  It was nice to get up to the Mackinac Bridge because I haven't been up there in a while.

No comments: