Sunday, April 29, 2018

A Nice Afternoon for the Queen

After my whirlwind of sorts yesterday, I didn't really feel like doing much today.  I did however look at FlightRadar and saw the Queen on the way.  So I decided to at least head over to the airport to catch her.
 The first plane I caught was a 757 on its way from Tampa.
 The straight on shot as she makes her way for the gates.
 A CRJ-900 arriving from Cleveland.
 The Princess heads to the gate.
 An A330 being followed by an A319 and 747.
 Another shot of the Princess.
 The A330 touching down after arriving from Paris.
 An A319 belonging to Spirit Airlines coming from Philadelphia.  This particular one is the Spirit of Suncatcher.
 The Lufthansa 747 getting ready to touchdown.
 I don't think I could get a much more DTW photo than this one.
 A massive cloud of smoke as the massive bird touches down.
One more shot of her as she stops.

No comments: