Sunday, July 22, 2018

The Baie Comeau Makes an Appearance

The next ship was following fairly closely behind the AlgoNova.
 I love it when I get a picture of ships passing each other.  In this case, the Baie Comeau was passing the upbound Roger Blough.
 The Baie Comeau is one of a handful of Chinese built ships for Canada Steamship Lines.  She is part of what's known as the Trillium class.
 Built in 2014, the Baie Comeau is the second ship of the Trillium Class.  If I remember correctly, six of this class were built.  Three are self unloaders like the Comeau.  And three, don't have the self unloading equipment.
 She passes the Renaissance Center.  This is one of the reasons I like shooting from Riverside Park. You get some nice views of the river.  I just wish they would complete fixing it.
 She is approached by the Westcott.  This is the other reason I like shooting from Riverside Park.
 And she is getting a deliver from the Westcott.
She continues on her way.  I don't remember where she was headed though.

No comments: