Monday, July 30, 2018

Traveling from Hell to Paradise

A couple of weeks ago, I was going to take the trek from Hell to Paradise but I got sidetracked by some boats.  On Saturday, I decided that I would make the trek and if I was able to catch any boats, it would be a bonus.
 Hell is an unincorporated town about 15 miles northwest of Ann Arbor.  That for the most part means that it is mostly a tourist trap.  It looks like there might be a couple of good restaurants there, so I might have to check them out.
 For some reason, it seems like this should be near a river.
 The directions to other heaven and hell type towns.
 The town I was interested in was north.
Paradise is in the upper peninsula and is about 338 miles away from Hell (depending on the route you take).  It is an actual town about 11 miles east of Tahquamenon Falls and 11 miles south of Whitefish point.  This bear is in front of a gas station that is open all year around.  It is actually a nice little area.

No comments: