Friday, July 27, 2018

Sunset Flights

I decided to head back to the airport on Wednesday night.  I was hoping to catch the Frontier Airlines plane.  I like their livery.  It is one of the more unique liveries out there.
 First up is an A321 coming in from Minneapolis.  I liked the colors in this picture, so I used it.  It was getting close to dark though.
 The more traditional angle for my picture.
 This is another A321 but this one was coming in from San Diego.
 This plane was listed as an MD-81 on FlightRadar21 but it did not have an origin.  After posting this on a Michigan Spotter's group, it turns out that it was the Detroit Tigers' plane returning from Kansas City.
 An Embrear 175 coming in from Indianapolis.
 This is one of the planes that I was wating for.  It is the Frontier Airlines plane that was flying in from Denver.  It is their orca tail.  I like the fact that they have different animals for each plane.
 A Boeing 717 returning from Dallas.
 The 757 was one of the other planes I was waiting for.  I like the colors of the sky for this one.
 I always like this angle.  This plane was coming from Seattle.
 It was followed by another 757 that was arriving from Los Angeles.
 This 737 was coming in from San Francisco.
 I decided to stick around a little longer to catch a pair of 717s.  First one was from New Orleans.
It was followed by one from St. Louis.

No comments: