Saturday, July 21, 2018

Wednesday Night Flights

I was going to do trivia on Wednesday night but then on a whim I decided to check AIS.  I saw that the Roger Blough would be making her way up, since I really haven't seen her much this year, I decided to head down to Detroit in order to catch her.  I also checked FlightRadar and saw that I could catch a couple of interesting planes.  So first, a stop at the airport.
 First up was the 777 arriving from Paris.  About a month ago, Air France stopped doing their 787 flight and replaced it with the 777.  I think they are going to start up the 787 flights again in a couple of months though.
 An MD-90 arriving from Windsor Locks.  I think I always see this flight.
 I didn't catch the tail number of this A320, so I'm not sure where it was coming from.  Based on timing, I think it was the flight from Monterrey.
 A 757 arriving from John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, CA.
 The A350 arriving from Beijing.
 I like the livery for Spirit.  It gives some color to a bunch of white planes.  This one was arriving from LaGuardia.
 An MD-90 arriving from Philadelphia.
 I saw that there was another 757 on the way.  Since it's my favorite commercial plane, I had to wait.
this one was also coming in from LaGuardia.

No comments: