Friday, December 18, 2020

The American Spirit Passes Detroit

 So this was the main attraction for Saturday.  When I started the day, I didn't think the weather was going to cooperate and then it cleared up.

It was fairly warm (for December in Michigan) on Saturday.  I didn't think it was warm enough to get heat haze though.
It was windy but I was still hoping I could get my drone up but that wasn't to be.
I like the steam plumes on the ships with a scrubber.
I wasn't quite paying attention to get the head shot though.
She makes the turn for the other part of the river.  AT this point, the sun came out and lit my ship nicely.
I'll have to say, the view from this park is pretty good.
I think it is a little bit better than the other Riverside.
Or maybe not.
She gets a visit from the Westcott.
the Westcott starts to approach her.
The backgrounds are mostly clean.
She approaches the Ambassador Bridge.
I kind of like this shot.
Her pilothouse and the Westcott nustled on the side.
It was a little wavy too.
The Westcott pulls away.
A view of the rest of the river.


No comments: