Saturday, January 2, 2021

Post Boxing Day at the Aluminum Aviary

 The weather for Christmas and Boxing Days was not particularly cooperative.  We ended up getting a white Christmas.  The boats were not terribly cooperative for Sunday, so I decided to head over to the airport.  Again, I figured pictures of aircraft was better than pictures of nothing.

First up was a CRJ-900 belonging to American Airlines.  It was arriving from Charlotte.
It was followed by a 757 from Fort Lauderdale.
Beacon shot.
Because I love these planes.
And one more.
An Embrear 175 from Jacksonville.
A United CJR-700 from Newark.

It was followed by a 737 from O'Hare.
I stuck around for one more plane.
Mainly because it was a 757.
This one was coming in from Cancun.
I liked the sky behind this one.
Also this one.
And one more because I like the 757.


No comments: