Thursday, January 28, 2021

And We Return to Our Normal Weather

 So I didn't really want to do much on Sunday because the snow had returned.  It wasn't that bad, so I decided to head over the airport.  I was just hoping it wasn't too snowy.

First up was CRJ-900 arriving from Dulles Airport.
An ERJ-170 coming in from Indianapolis.
One of the planes I was interested in.
It was an A350 arriving from Amsterdam.
I'm not sure how many people though.

But I will say this plane has grown on me.
An E170 from Cleveland.
It was followed by a CRJ-900 from Norfolk.
An A321 coming in front Sarasota.
Another angle of that plane.
An ERJ-175 from Raleigh-Durham.
Another A321.
This one was arriving from Tampa.
It was followed by an E175 from Charlotte.
And the other plane that I was waiting for.
This 757-300 was coming in from Orlando.  There was enough moisture in the air to get my vortices.
This is by far my favorite aircraft.
One more shot.

you can see the trail over the tail.


No comments: