Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A Stop at Fallasburg Bridge

So on Saturday,  I decided to head up to Sleeping Bear Dunes.  I decided that I would take US-131 to get up there.  That meant I would be passing by Lowell and I figured since I was passing by there, I would get some shots of the Covered Bridge.

The water on the river was almost perfectly still which meant some good reflection shots.  Unfortunately, there was a group of folks there taking pictures.  Fortunately, they are dwarfed by the bridge.
From a different angle.
Unfortunately, I was about a week too late for the color.
And then I switched to the drone.
I kind of like this shot, just wish there was more color back there.
Tried to get a center shot from above.
And then I flew to the other side.  That is one thing I like about the drone, I'm able to get different angles.
A little further out and lower.  I like this picture a little more.  It seems like there is a little more color.
I flew around the bridge.  I think the people were watching my drone.
I kind of like this angle.
Trying to get a little more over the road.
A normal camera angle.
I was trying to get the same angle but from a little higher.
I kind of like this shot too.
One more shot before moving on.
 



No comments: