Thursday, October 7, 2021

The Right Honorable Paul J. Martin Makes an Appearance

 So I headed down to Marine City to catch the next ship.

I was hoping to catch her in Port Huron but I couldn't make it there in time.
I'm not sure where she was heading but it didn't matter.
I think I like downbound ships better.  They are usually better lit.
A seagull photobombs this picutre.
It was a little on the windy side but not too windy for my drone.
She looks like she has seen some use.
Some wharf scrappings.
And she continues by.
You can see a little color in the trees.
One more with my regular camera.
And then I switched to my drone.
I love the blue on the St. Clair River.
This is a little darker.

the beam shot.
She passes by.
One more shot.  I wanted to take my drone higher but it was too windy for that.


No comments: