Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The Langley Covered Bridge

 On Saturday, one of my cousins was getting married.  The wedding was near Coldwater and was later in the afternoon, so I figured I would have a chance to get some pictures of the covered bridge near there.

It was a little on the windy side, but not too bad.  But before I took drone shots, I decided to use my regular camera.
Unfortunately, it was a cold day.
Another angle.  The bridge was built in 1887.
And then I switched to my drone.  I was hoping that there would be some color in the trees behind it.
Well more color than was already there.
I took it up higher but this was about as high as I could go.
Tried some different angles.
Looking down it.
From the other side.  It seemed like there was more light over here.
One more shot before moving on.


No comments: