Saturday, February 26, 2022

Catching the Wolverine in a Jiffy

 I was going to see if I could catch some snowy owls today.  I ended up taking a convoluted route to get there.  As I was passing on Huron River Drive, it occurred to me that the Wolverine would be passing soon and I would have a chance to catch her.

I was able to get  to Chelsea to catch it.  It has been a while since I've seen a train here, so it was pretty cool.
It was an eastbound train and that was nice because the lighting at this time of day for the eastbound train is pretty good.
It was a pretty nice day but a little on the cold side because of the wind.  Since it snowed fairly recently, there was some snow being kicked up by the train.
I think I see the engineer pointing at me and that's kind of cool.
One more shot of the train's front.
And then it passed.



No comments: