Friday, February 18, 2022

Return to the Airport

 On Sunday my dad came down and I didn't really have any idea of what to do, so I decided to head to the airport for a bit.  I saw that there were a couple of planes I was interested in catching.

First up was a 717 that was coming in from Newark.
Because I like the looks of this plane.
It was followed by an American Airlines CRJ-900 from Philadelphia.
Another 717.  This one was coming in from Baltimore.
A Delta CRJ-700 coming in from Toronto.
And another 717.  This one was coming in from Buffalo.
A CRJ-900 coming in from JFK Airport in New York.
One of the planes I was waiting for.
This was an A330 coming in from Charles De Gaulle Airport in France.
And the other plane I was waiting for.
This was a 757 coming in from Tampa.
Well a 757-300.
Which is the stretch version.
I stuck around to catch this ERJ-175 coming in from LaGuardia.


No comments: