Friday, February 18, 2022

The Iver Bright Makes Another Appearance

 It wasn't long before the ship appeared.  She wasn't too far behind the Risley.

It was starting to snow a little more.  That made picture taking a little difficult.
It wasn't too long before she came out of the squall.
The ship in question was the Iver Bright.
She was coming down from Sarnia.
As she was heading to Monroe, I assume she had a load of asphalt.
Anyway, this was the third time I saw this ship in the off season.
She's kind of a nice looking ship though, so I'm not going to complain.
The reflections were pretty cool too.
The beam shot.
And she started to pass.
I wanted to get a shot of her in the window.
I would like this shot better if she weren't over exposed.
One more shot before heading home.


No comments: