Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Michigan Exposures Welcomes a New Ship

 I didn't recognize the name of the next ship and then I found out she was new to the Lakes.

The next ship was the Algotitan.
She was newly acquired by Algoma Central and will serve as one of their tankers.
She used to be known as the Chantaco.
She was built in 2007 at the RMK Shipyard in Istanbul, Turkey.
I'm not sure what the name of the company that owned her before was but she sailed under a French flag.
She still wearing the colors of the old company.
But they are pretty close to Algoma's colors, so I'm not sure they are going to change.
She starts to pass.
She was heading up to Sarnia.
I'm not sure where she was heading from.
You can see that she is still wearing her old stack colors.
She looks pretty cool.
She makes the turn for the channel.
One more shot.


No comments: