Tuesday, March 28, 2023

And the CSL Tadoussac

 To catch the next ship, I went to the other end of the Detroit River.  It was getting late in the day and it was kind of overcast, so I wanted to make sure I caught her.

So I headed down to Belanger Park.
It is at the other end of the Detroit River.
The ship in question was the CSL Tadoussac.
She is the other classic laker that is owned by the Canada Steamship Lines.
It rare that I catch one of them and it is even rarer when I catch both of them.
I'm not sure where she was heading from.
But she was heading up to Duluth Superior.
I think that means she is going up to get coal.
I think that means she is heading back to Nanticoke.
Based on the distances of the Great Lakes and shipping times, it means I might have a chance to catch her on Saturday.
I hope so because I would like to catch her loaded.
As I was finishing, the sun started to come out.

Which looked cool against the gray sky.

No comments: