Saturday, March 4, 2023

Prendre un Avion Depuis la France

 We got hit with a nasty snowstorm yesterday.  We even had thundersnow.  I honestly didn't think that I would get out today.  But something wierd happened.  Today was actually pretty nice.  The walks were cleared and I was able to get out.  I saw that I had a special treat at the airport, so that's where I headed.

As I got to the airport, I saw that there was a plane that was going to land on the innner runway.
Usually that means a business jet.  In this case a Hawker 900 that was coming in from Nassau.
One of the other planes I was hoping to catch.
Granted, I've got several pictures of 757s but I figure I never can have enough.
This particular one was coming in from Fort Lauderdale.
It is one of the stretch 757s.
Because I like the plane.
And I love the clouds in the back.
Apparently they did a go around.
Or there are two planes with the same tale number.
A CRJ-900 coming in from Rochester (I think).
An A321 belonging to Spirit Airlines coming in from Fort Myers.
In the lower left hand side of the picture is a 757 on the downwind leg of his approach.
Another CRJ-900.  This particular one was coming in from Elmira.  I think I've been spotting long enough when I start to recognize the tail numbers of CRJs.
I thought that the plane was going to come down the normal side.  Instead it went to the other runway.
Fortunately, this was one I wasn't expecting, so it was kind of a bonus plane.
It was coming in from Tampa.
And then I caught an A350.  This is another plane I wasn't expecting.
I thought this flight had landed.
It was coming in from Amsterdam.
One of my favorite pictures from this spot.
And the plane getting closer.
I think it was an A320neo coming in from Fort Myers.
A 787 coming in.
This particular one belonged to Air France.
I don't remember the last time I saw the Air France 787.
A beacon shot.
A second beacon shot.
This particular one was coming in from Charles DeGaulle Airport in Paris.


No comments: