Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday Evening at the Airport

 After going to the wildlife drive at Shiawassee yesterday, I thought that I would be heading over to Ottawa today but I found out that the Ottawa drive was closed today.  Then I looked at Marine Traffic but it wasn't a particularly busy day today, so I thought I was going to be lazy.

Then I looked at Flight Radar and saw that there were a couple of 757s coming in back to back.
So I decided to lounge around until then.
The first one was a 757-300.
Which is the stretch version.
It was coming in from Orlando.
The full shot.
An American Eagle E175 coming in from LaGuardia.
The second 757 that I was waiting for.
This was a 757-200.
Which is the not-stretch version.
This one was coming in from Atlanta.
It's one of the few that doesn't have the winglets added.
For some reason, I like the looks of this better.
Just a few clouds.
You deserve a break today.
A 737 MAX coming in from Seattle.  It belong to Alaska Airlines.
An E175 coming in from Pittsburgh.
And we end with a E175 from United Airlines coming in from Newark.


No comments: