Friday, October 27, 2023

The Calumet Passes By

 As I was getting ready to leave, I noticed that there was one more ship coming down.  So I looked it up to see what it was and it turns out that it was the Calumet.  

I like the looks of the Calumet and her sisters.  For some reason, they remind me of warships.
This particular ship was coming down from Calcite.  I'm guessing that she head a load of rocks.
She was heading down to Fairport which is east of Cleveland.  She was getting a visit from the Westcott.
Everything looks pretty cool lit up.
It was starting to cloud up though.
I had to pull back to get a full picture of the bridge with the ship.
Probably my favorite of the set.
The beam shot.
She is looking a little rough.
It about 9 hours from this picture, she'll be in Fairport.


No comments: