Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Ojibway On a Sunny Day

Yesterday was a pretty nice day and I saw that there were a few ships that were coming down the river, so I decided to head up to Port Huron to catch them.
 First up was the boat built in Bay City, the Ojibway.  I almost want to say she was painted because she was looking pretty nice.
 I was sitting under the range light, so that gave me a chance to get the headshot.
 She passes under the Blue Water Bridge and you can see why it's called the Blue Water Bridge.
 She moves down the river.  The river looked like it was moving pretty fast yesterday.
 The beam shot.
 She works her way down the river.
 She makes her way around the bend.
 After a couple of ships, I decided to head over to St Clair.  Unfortunately, it took me too long, so I didn't have an opportunity to really catch her there.
 After seeing the rest of the ships, I decided to head over to Belle Isle.  I was actually hoping that the cherry blossoms were out but they weren't.  And even if they were, that part of the island is basically closed off for the race.
 She passes by the island.
 The beam shot.
And one more shot before she continues on her way.

No comments: