Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Eastern Michigan Basketball Vs. Cleveland State

Eastern Michigan played basketball on Monday night, so I decided to go to the game to get some pictures.  The first half was pretty sloppy but Eastern played a pretty solid second half.  I'm just going to post my favorites here.  If you want to see others, go to Eagle Totem.
 Da'Shonte Riley dunking in the first half.  He was looking decent.
 Raven Lee going for a shot.  He's pretty good for a freshman.
 I'm not sure which Eastern player was getting rejected here but I kind of liked the shot.
 This is Karrington Ward, who was the hero of the game going for a basket.
 During the practice between the two halves, I had a chance to be artistic.  This is the shutter speed slowed way down.  I was trying to pan.
 Another shot.  I kind of like the effect, but I'm going to have to work on it, I think.
 Glenn Bryant pushing towards the basket.
 Ward flying to the basket.
Ward going for a free throw to ice the game.  Eastern ended up winning 81-69.

No comments: