Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Buffalo Makes an Appearance

Next up is the Buffalo.  She also has appeared on this blog several times.  But I think it's been a while since I've seen her, so it's all good.  If you will recall, she is the ship that ran aground last year.
 The river was flowing pretty fast which is why I think she's kicking up a heck of a bow wave.
 She gets a little closer.
 At 634' long, she is one of the smaller American ships but that's by design so that she can go into certain rivers and things.
 I would imagine she could probably make trips through the Welland if necessary.
 She works her way closer.
 And she gives me the shot that I really like.
 the light was shining on her pretty nicely.
 As you can see, she was kicking up a bit of a bow wave.
 another angle is just as fun.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 She passes by.
Even the statue waves goodbye.

No comments: