Saturday, April 30, 2016

Planes....

My dad ended up coming down today, so I figured we could go so some planewatching, trainwatching and shipwatching.  The weather was only cooperative for the first part though.
 This plane flew in from Dallas Fort Worth Airport last night.  As I was taking this picture, it was heading back to Dallas Fort Worth.  After that, it flew over to Nashville and then back to Dallas.  Tomorrow morning it will head to Florida.   Such is the life of an MD-80.
 As I was taking this picture, this Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ-200) was heading to Green Bay, Wisconsin.  From there, it flew back to Detroit and then off to Chippewa County Airport near Sault Ste Marie, Michigan.  Tomorrow morning, it will head back to Detroit.
 As I was taking this picture, this CRJ-900 was heading to Austin, Texas.
 This CRJ-900 was heading to St. Louis.
This CRJ-200 was headed towards Milwaukee.

No comments: