Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Algoma Hansa Makes an Appearance

This is a ship that I was not expecting to see yesterday.
 When I arrived in Port Huron, the Algoma Hansa was sitting out in the anchorage just north of Port Huron.  I'm not sure if she was waiting for a pilot or what.  As I was walking back to the car, I saw that she was coming down the channel.
 One of the reasons why I like shooting in Port Huron is that you have opportunities for headshots. 
 You can also get about pretty much whatever angle you want.
 Sometimes you get multiple chances for headshots because the river is pretty windy.
 Backdropped by the Blue Water Bridge.
 One of the other things I like about shooting at Port Huron is that on some days, the water is a pretty nice shot of blue.  It makes for a nice backdrop for ships.
And one more shot.

No comments: