Monday, April 25, 2016

The Federal Rhine Appears Again

I think a sign that I've been doing this for a while is when I start having multiple entries of the salties.  I'm sure that there are a few that frequently call on the Great Lakes and I'm not sure if this is one of them.
 The Federal Rhine has appeared on this blog before.
 And then she came back for a return engagement.
 This time, she is heading up to Thunder Bay and as I type this post, she is sitting outside the harbor.  I hear that the weather is pretty rough that way, so she may be waiting for a clearing in the weather.
 The salties are starting to grow on me.  Mainly because they generally have nicer color schemes than some of the lakers.
 Pretty much all of the Federal boats look the same with some slight variations but other salties are fairly unique.
 Framed by the Blue Water Bridge.
 Another shot of the Blue Water Bridge.
 Occasionally, I get to see pilot transfers.
 She heads out to Lake Huron.
 I think the weather was a little rough though.
One more shot.

No comments: