Sunday, July 3, 2016

Chasing After the Whale

After catching the Arthur Anderson, I ended up going to Brighton because my mom is going to be in some sort of art contest there.  After finishing in Brighton, I decided to head over to Metro Airport.  I was hoping to catch the 747.
 A Regional Jet after it came in for a landing.
 There were quite a few planes taking off this morning.  This DC-9 variant was one of them.
 Just state the magic word and win a prize.
 An Airbus A319 taking off.
 A Boeing 717.
As I type this post, this plane is on its way to Nagoya.
 An Airbus A319.
 A 757 taking off for somewhere.
 Not sure where this plane is off to.
 A Spirit Airlines after landing.
 This plane was coming in from Amsterdam.  As I type this post, she is on her way back.
 Another Airbus.
 I kind of liked this picture because of the bird in the upper right hand corner.
 An American Airlines plane.
 And I caught my whale as it headed towards Japan.
 A Lufthansa Airbus A340 coming in for a landing.
The Airbus taxing for the gate.

No comments: