Sunday, July 10, 2016

Stopping by the Pere Marquette 1223

I also found out that the Sykes would be visiting Grand Haven.  Since that's another one I don't get to see often enough, I decided to head over to Grand Haven after taking pictures of the Michipicoten.
 The Sykes wasn't going to be there for another hour (or so I though at at the time), so I made a stop at my favorite gate guardian to get pictures of her.
 I actually wasn't sure that I would be able to stop there because there were quite a few people mulling around in the parking lot.  As it turned out, there was a spot there.
 A shot of her drive wheels.  I really need to try some different angles some time.
 I'm not sure what this is called, but it makes for an interesting picture.
Another oblique angle that I don't normally take.

No comments: