Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Waiting at Belle Isle

After the Niagara, I saw that I had one more sailing vessel that I could possibly catch.  That one being a replica of a Spanish galleon.  I don't recall seeing a galleon before in person.  I've encountered a few in a computer game I used to play.  More on that in my next post.
 Anyway, I figured that my best spot to catch her was Belle Isle.  But as I kept looking at the time, I wasn't sure if my light was going to hold.
 I had a little time to kill, so I decided to wander over to the Scott Fountain for pictures.  The lighting was perfect and the fact that the water was going made it even better.
 This pretty beautiful.
 I love these turtle sculptures.
 The clouds looked pretty cool too.

 I was getting some of that direct sunlight of the golden hour.
 And it looked pretty cool on the fountain.
 I kind of liked the rays in this picture.
One more shot of the skyline.

No comments: