Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Windy Night

So it was a pretty windy day and the lights were flickering.  Every time a strong gust would pass over the building, it sounded like a jet flying over.  So  I found myself checking flightaware quite a bit.  On one of the times I checked, I saw that planes were using the 27s to land.  I don't think I've ever seen planes coming into the 27s and I thought about heading to the airport.  Well, I decided against it since the lights were probably out and that makes driving pretty nasty.
 So I got some shots at home.  First up, the moon.
 Because the planes were using the 27s, that gave me sort of opportunity to planewatch from my home.  I think this is Fed Ex flight 505 that usually comes in around 6.
This was an MD-80 series plane but I'm not sure what airline.

No comments: