Saturday, March 25, 2017

My First Bonus Ship....the Algonova

I had an hour until I was going to catch my next ship, so I was about to head to grab some lunch.  As I was getting ready to leave, I saw another ship pulling out.
 The ship in question was the Algonova and she was docked in Sarnia.
 I'm not sure if she was actually laid up, because sometimes the tankers will do runs during the winter.  At any rate, I was not expecting to see her.
 The headshot.
 Because of the design of their hull, they can handle the ice but there wasn't alot of ice this winter.
 A shot of her pilothouse.
 The flags that were flying from her forecastle.  The red flag indicates that she has a dangerous cargo on board.
 Her Algologo.
 One of her tanks.
 A shot of her stack.
I think she is on her way to Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.  As I type this post, she is just passing Alpena.

No comments: